Stand Up Paddleboarding is a great way to see things from a different perspective. Stand Up Paddleboarding is a great way to get some low impact exercise that is amazing for your body! From our base on Edgbaston Reservoir we will show you the correct and safe way to get into SUP, that will leave you wanting more. No experience is needed but our experienced instructors will show you how to safely transport your equipment to the water, how to hold the paddle, how to stand on the board and more importantly where to stand so you don’t fall in!
90 minute Taster Stand Up Paddleboard have a go session at Edgbaston Reservoir
What you get
- Buoyancy Aids
- A suitable beginner board
- Introduction by Instructor
- Briefing on dry land on how to paddle
- Lots on time on the water
- FUN activities to help you apply the new skills
- No previous experience is necessary
- You don’t need to know how to swim (just let us know)
- You will learn a lot of new skills
We recommend you bring a towel, something to wear on your feet and something to wear after the session.
Maximum group size of 6!
Minimum age – 8, under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult